Jewellery Making with Victoria Foutz
Intensive one-day workshop covering the three key area of jewellery making and design – earrings, bracelets and necklaces.
1 Day Beginners Jewellery Making Workshop: This workshop is an intensive workshop covering the three key area of jewellery making and design – earrings, bracelets and necklaces. Workshops are designed for groups of up to 8 people or individual classes (one on one).
Learn how to:
- - Design and make 3 pieces of jewellery on the day (earrings, bracelet and necklace).
- - Understand the correct tools and equipment to make professional, finished pieces.
- - Learn important wire techniques such as working with findings, making loops, rosary looping, working with calottes & crimping, chains and stringing materials, attaching clasps and decorative finishes.
- - Develope your own signature style.
- - Another technique taught in my workshop is pearl knotting with a silk thread. I will demonstrate how to design a beautiful necklace using this technique.
During this class, I'll show the participants how to weave a bracelet with elastic threads and Czechoslovakian glass. I love working with 4 and 6mm Czechoslovakian beads, which I use in bead weaving and bead stitching designs.
I also offer 2 hour classes designed for hen parties, corporate events and kids jewellery making parties (kids birthday parties 8-10 minimum ages: 10 years old. Tools and materials are included.
My studio will be open as from 1st May to 20th of December Hours 11 am till 5 pm.
Children age group starting from 8 years of age till 14 years of age.
Price per child for two hours 18 euros.
Intense whole day workshop (includes three jewelery techniques of choice and lunch) 75.00
Two hour jewellery workshop 35.00 euros.
This event listing is compiled for informational purposes only and is correct at time of publication. Event listings may be subject to change by the organisers and readers are advised to contact the organisers directly for the most up to date information. CCoI cannot be held responsible for any alterations to the existing schedule.
Spread the Word
April 2011 TBC
Bohaun Cottage, Bohaun, North Killawalla, Westport
11am - 4 pm
Suitability for families
Yes, mothers, daughters, brothers and sisters. Also kids jewellery making parties as well as hen parties